Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fashion Picks!! Highend Boutique START in London England


Soooooooo.... on my fashion search for hot items I came across a fashion boutique situated in London called Start. First off I love the name Hot!! Second I love the brands that they carry. They have items such as Chloe, Stella McCartney, and Miu Miu just to name a few. As always I have picked a few pieces that I personally cared for, but you must check the site out at www.start-london.com. Take a look for yourself and let's talk about it!!

~Kristi


Nicholas Kirkwood Blue Suede shoes
Photobucket

Mulberry Silver Metallic Croc bag
Photobucket

Lungta De Fancy Blue Ruffle Dress
Photobucket

Grey Drop Shoulder coat
Photobucket

Chloe black Strappy Heel
Photobucket

Acne Jeans Baroque cream strapless dress
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment