Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Video!! Lil Kim feat T-pain and Charlie Wilson "Download"


Sooooo the Queen Bee got a new song as well as a video..."Download" featuring Charlie Wilson, T-pain, and the voice box effects that every one mimics now a days that was originally dubbed by Roger and Zapp with "Computer Love"...did I mention that it is a sample from the ever so famous 80's cut as well....Any how I like it it's cool...I will always have love for Kim even though I liked her before the plastic pieces in her face she is still the ishhhh...however I am upset with America for voting Kimmie off of Dancing with the Stars!!! She shouldve been on there until the end!!! I am sensing a bit of hateration in the air!!!! Check the video out and let's talk about it!!!

~Kristi



No comments:

Post a Comment