Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Reality Shows!!! Let's Talk about Pep" and "Fantasia For Real"



Okay...soooo I watched both of these shows last night on Vh1, and I must admit like most reality television shows..I liked it a whole lot!!! Im soooo happy that both Pep and Fantasia are getting their shine on!! Pep without Salt to be a party pooper which is a great look for her! The theme song is one of her new songs I believe because you know that these shows for artists are nothing but promotion!! Now on Fantasia For real...It was good, but her family are scavengers!! Now ya'll know she didn't get that much money from American Idol, and it seems like her family just ran through it!! Ohhhh child...and her brother!!! Hot a$% mess!! Here are some clips from the show for those lames that failed to watch it!! Krist got your back!! I want to know what you think! Let's talk about it!!

~Kristi




No comments:

Post a Comment