Sunday, April 4, 2010

New Video!! Waka Flocka Flame (feat. Diddy & Rick Ross) "O Let's Do It" Remix




I know I am super late posting this joint..sooo I got to say My bad folkz!! Any how I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!!!! IT is the BOMB!!! It looks very simple but check out the angles and the looks. How flyy is Diddy and My husband..(Rick Ross for those that don't know) I mean they came and took over poor Waka Flocka's song. It kills me that they decided to do this joint in front of the hoodest club in the A!! Everything they show in this video is more than likly to go down at Central Station. Let's just say this was one of the spots I would frequent waaaayyy before I was able to even get into a club (shhhh) lol..Any how check this joint out and "Let's Talk about It"!

~Kristi


No comments:

Post a Comment