Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Video!! Nipsey Hussle feat Lloyd


Okay soooo if you know me the you know that I been on to Nipsey Hussle! I am sooo happy that he has finally released his first video off of his album after countless amounts of mixtapes. You have probably heard this joint in the club and didn't realize who it was. He teamed up with R&B crooner Llyod to pen this hit! I believe that Nipsey is gonna be the new new coming straight from L.A. For my Habasha people yes he is half eritrian. For those that don't know Eritria is the country that fought for their independence for decades with Ethiopia. I just put you onto not only the hot issshhh but some history too. You may just learn something from Kristi!! Any how check this joint out and "Let's Talk about It!"

~Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment