Friday, March 19, 2010

New Artist Highlight: Pac Div!!!


Okay ya'll so Im sure you have never heard of these cats but they hot to me! I like them! They remind me of that ol skool Hip Hop mixed with a little futuristic funk. I have created my own name and genre of this and I call it 80's futuristic hop..(for rap) and 80's futuristic pop (for pop music). I know I always come up with my own isshhhh... Any way these three cats from the West Coast got hella buzz on Myspace and now they got the world buzzing! The group consists of brothers, Like and Mibbs, along with longtime friend BeYoung. The three came together in high school.They were just on the cover of the new XXL Freshman Class of 2010 along with Gary's own Freddie Gibbs and other West Coast Ryder Nipsy Hustle. I am feeling the West Coast music and artists right now everyone is soooo different! Anyway check out a few videos from these cat's and "Let's Talk about It"!

~Kristi










No comments:

Post a Comment