Monday, March 22, 2010

New Music!! Bruno Mars "World Goes"


Okayyyy soooo ya'll remember when I posted that cut by B.O.B. "Nothing on You" right? Well this is the cat that was singing the hook his name is Bruno Mars. I know I told ya'll that I would have some more music on him and this is his song called "World Goes"!! I really like this..I was in the studio the other day having a debate with someone about the way the music is going now a days. It's not just national any more. It's going International! I mean that is how you really make your dough...so step your genre knowledge up and learn how to step outside of the box so you can achieve real success not just street success!! Any how check this cut out and "Let's Talk about It"!

~Kristi




Music by Singersroom.com | More on Bruno Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment