Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Video!! Trina feat Keri Hilson and Diddy "Million Dollar Girl"


Soooooo ya'll remember when I posted this song right...well this is the video for it. I must say It's ok..but I just thought the video itself could have been a bit more creative. There are a lot of elements I just think it could have been more creative. I think it's a little cheesy. I mean the cars are hot but couldn't we have shown her driving them in Miami or shopping instead of her holding designer shoes and dancing next to the car. I don't know I look at things a bit different. Also it's not about what I think it's about what you all think so check this one out and "Let's Talk about It"

~Kristi

1 comment:

  1. produced by CP Hollywood keyboards by Kparn

    cpbeats@gmail.com
    CP HOLLYWOOD SOUTH REMIX OF MILLION DOLLAR GIRL
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/737192674002e04e/
    www.twitter.com/cphollywood954
    www.myspace.com/cphollywoodsce

    KPARN
    www.twitter.com/kparn

    ReplyDelete