Monday, April 6, 2009

Diddy to call out Que on the next MTB4!!


Well I Be!!! Its about time!!!! I was waiting on this and you better believe that my DVR will be set for 9pm CST on Thursday!! I mean it took long enough!! Hopefully now Que's bitch ass will get it in check cuz I got a feeling that Diddy will give him some serious words more than we can see just on this video!! BTW..Diddy is right on this one, Que did barely make the band, and now he wanna act like he better then the band. This just shows how not everyone can handle success. I have interviewed many artists and the one thing that they always say is in order to be successful in this business you have to be and stay HUMBLE!! Que is finna get his piece of Humble pie in this next episode and I can't wait to see it!!! Let's talk about it!! Leave comments!!

~Kristi

11 comments:

  1. Bitchassness at it finest! Que and Diddy! Can it get any worse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throw is bitch ass out DIDDY! I work like a slave and this dude get's to live out his dream which is cool and all....but when you dont appreciate it....DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN put his ass out and let him have to climb back down to earth and get a regular job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree TT! These people just dont understand how fortunate they really are. SAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes you just have to shake your head.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaleenthegreat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!April 7, 2009 at 12:31 AM

    Is Que gay?? He acts really suspect

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is long over due...... And he really needs to come out the closet! That's why he's so unhappy. Just come clean Que and i'm sure you'll feel better. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black people just cant get along! We are our own biggest problem! Hope they make it. Would really be a shame to get this far and fall apart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cant stand this show. Hate everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Talent + Bad Label= Diddy's next big flop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 bitches sitting in a tree,K.I.S.S.I.N.G! I have feminine men!

    ReplyDelete