Monday, April 6, 2009

New Video!! Lil Wayne feat Young Money "Every Girl"


Hey ya'll It's ya girl Kristi..and first off I would like to apologize for my absence!! But, I got some hotness for ya'll!! Soooooo.....I was on one of my favorite sites world star hip hop right and came across this hot new video by lil wayne and his group Young Money. I know ya'll have heard him holla out Young Money right?! Well..Young Money is his label/group, and I am so certain that you will hear from them in full blast real soon! Check out the new video from Young Money as well as the video I have posted with him introducing the crew. Now....ya'll know I want to know how you feel about it..so let's talk about it...k!! Leave comments!!

~Kristi

Wayne introduces Young Money


"Every Girl"

4 comments:

  1. This will be a flop!!! Wanye is just barely hanging on...... Music is so shitty now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this dude! I love that beat too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont know about this one. But who knows nowadays. Lil Wayne's association should be good for gold status.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they sound pretty good. Cant lose with Weezy promoting them.

    ReplyDelete