Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fashion Picks!!! (For the Ladies) Highlight Boutique AKIRA CHICAGO


So for those that don't know I have just been implanted into the Midwest..Chicago to be exact..It is a big change coming from Atlanta, I mean a big big change. Being in the city it reminds me that Atlanta is a big suburb...literally.. I love Atlanta and I am starting to enjoy Chicago for what it's worth. Their cuisine is off the chain, and the shopping....oh lawd the shopping is ridiculous..There are so many little boutiques and storefronts with things that you will not find anywhere else!! My home girl Ro, who is a model was telling me about this one spot called Akira Chicago and when I went on their site It made me wanna start fasting so I could indulge in the hotness!! No joke!! Visit Akira Chicago at www.akirachicago.com or if you are ever in chicago they are a 1922 W. North Ave in Chicago IL. Every week...Every thursday there will be a different city's boutique that will be highlighted...leave your comments!!
~Kristi

Akira Tunic~56.00
Photobucket

Betsey Johnson Gladiators~209.00
Photobucket

Bubble sleeve~42.00
Photobucket

Braided strap bag~69.00
Photobucket

Carlos by Carlos~86.75
Photobucket

Fringe bag~54.00
Photobucket

Sam eldeman~156.75
Photobucket

Sexy Cutout~74.00
Photobucket

1 comment: