Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Old School Jam Session!! ATL STAND UP!!!


Okay soooo I was thinking back on how it used to be when I was younger especially growing up in Atlanta, and I got to thinking about all the songs we used to listen too. If you were in the A.... then this is gonna take you back to the "Gate" days, and club 559. It will take you back to the days when Lenox mall was Lenox mall with the arcade in it and every weekend was Freak nic at the AU center and the Underground!! Ya'll don't hear me!! Ya'll don't hear me!! This is when Atlanta was Atlanta...before it became Black Hollywood! Don't get me wrong F.I.L.A (Forever I love Atlanta) but it's not how it used to be!! Leave your comments!!!

~Kristi













6 comments:

  1. Whoa! Good stuff. Those songs take me back to when I first came to Atlanta. I never got a chance to go to "freaknik" though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN! Scrub the ground!!! That was my shit! That Raheem was str8! But that SHAWTY SWING MY WAY!! A FREAKNIK CLASSIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Man!!! I remember all this shit! WOW good post Kristi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD!!! THAT WAS MY SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gotta be from the A to know about this stuff. Brings back alot of memories. Sharon's showcase anyone?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. So A-Town!!! WOW

    ReplyDelete