Tuesday, April 7, 2009

WTF!!! Plies!!! Are U SERIOUS!!!! (Parental Discretion Advised!!)


Okay..sooooo....I was on World Star Hip Hop and I came across this post talking about Plies the rapper from Florida coming out with a show called "Goonette". Now when I first read this I'm thinking okay another reality dating show...Right?...Wrong!!! I mean I was all wrong!! This really tripped me out!! And the sad part about it is I think this dude is for real!! Like he serious!! WTF!!!! Let's talk about this!! Leave Comments

~Kristi

7 comments:

  1. WTF???? This dude is like not serious right? A midget stripper?? This is not the image we need right now. This will be stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why? We will never learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can respect her hustle! Damn the haters. She taking care of her kids and getting that money! No recession for her! Get it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She killing it!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. He really needs to stop! We get Obama in the office and people like this idiot do stuff like this.....Beyond me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant be mad at her. She supporting her children with what she got!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really sad. Plies has hit a new low with me!

    ReplyDelete