Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Extreme Before and After "Lil Wayne"


Okay sooooo, I was on Concreteloop.com today and saw where they posted Lil Wayne's new cover of Rolling Stone, now in that excerpt that they posted they were talking about how he is going Rock. He basically said to me that he was getting tired of doing the same thing. For those that don't know Wayne been rapping since he was like 12 or 13 probabley before then. I remember hearing him on mix tapes when I was that age and we the same age so he has been in it for a minute, and he kinda did perfect his craft in a way. I mean back then he was known to rap and it be hard with out curse words, and all ya'll artists know that curse words are just fill in's for when you ain't got nothing else to say!! Any how seeing that just made me want to do a Extreme Before and After on Wayne.. I love where he is going with his new style of music, but then again I like all types of music and I can dig it fa sho...but some of ya'll out there may not be. If you are or if your not it's your opinion and opinions are welcome here and we want to hear what you got to say...Let's talk about it!! I have posted Waynes new video "Prom Queen" as well as something I pulled from the archives for you to compare the two and lemme know what you think!! I mean really tho....I know we seen this coming...Right?!??
~Kristi

Before


After

5 comments:

  1. Wayne is a beast! The boy took over just like he said he would. Jay-Z has no hope of getting that spot back. Wayne is younger with swag levels no other human can reach! Respect to Wayne mannnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanicka Carter BITCHES!April 1, 2009 at 10:57 PM

    I love this man! He can infest me with his babies! So sexy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lil wayne is so wack!! how the fuck do you compare this dude to Jay? Please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me some lil wayne!!! I love Prom Queen!! Oh lawdddddddd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a fag! Fuck'um!

    ReplyDelete