Saturday, February 20, 2010

Girl!!!! Where you been at!!! New Music Marsha Ambrosius (former member of Floetry) "Glass"


Well, Well, Well....I mean just the other day I was listening to that "Say Yes" cut by Floetry and I was just thinking I wonder what she's been doing. Such a great talent Marsha Ambrosius is not just a performer with a beautiful angelic voice but she is also a songwriter which means that her isssshhhh is REAL!! Any how she has a mixtape that is available for download on limelinx.com. I mean from what I have heard so far......Man!! People get ready!! Check this song out here called "Glass" love it!!! We hear everything that we heard from her when she was with Floetry that made us love her then! Listen to it and "Let's Talk about It"!

~Kristi




No comments:

Post a Comment