Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Video!! Shawty Lo feat G-Fresh "Comes and Goes"


Okay sooo Shawty Lo got this new video and this new song and I kind of like it! I always liked Shawty Lo and D4l but I wonder what happened to Fabo?? We had him on a cover of the mag and in the interview he said that he was coming with an album called Geek music. That was back when that song "Geeked Up" was playing in heavy rotations. We also did an article on Johnnie Cabell...he sitting at the round table he is responsible for putting groups out there such as D4L, Crime Mobb, Gucci Mane and the list goes on! I see he getting them video cameos now huh Mr. Cabell! I remember when you wasn't so hot!! Shawty Lo dun took this man to the top!! Any how check the video and "Let's Talk about It"!

~Kristi



No comments:

Post a Comment