Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Old School Jam Session!! Special Edition "Bad Boy Artists"


Okay soooo Im sitting chilling doing what I do and I thought that for this edition of old school jam session we would do Bad Boy Artists. I know this is a trip but I just watched "Notorious" for the first time the other night. I know I know but I was boycotting it because I heard that they did 2 pac kinda bogus in the movie and I am an avid 2 pac fan. However It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was thinking about the part when they were at the Source Awards and the guy that played Shug Knight got up on stage and started talking issssh about Puff! It was so funny because at that time in hip hop history I was like really into the whole scene and I remember that actually occurring. It was all pretty accurate too!! Ya'll know you remember!! Any how check out these cut's and "Let's Talk about It"!

~Kristi





















No comments:

Post a Comment