Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Video!! Tabi Bonney feat Raheem Devaughn "Fever"



Okay soooo ya'll know how I do...Im checking out the new videos of the day cuz I got to keep my folkz informed and I happen to come across this joint. I don't really know exactly how I feel about it but the track goes HARD!! I would dance vocally all over that issshhhh!! Any how this cut is from this cat by the name of Tabi Bonney and Im got sure if he is rapping or talking...he cute tho! Tabi is from West Africa (that's right we going International ya'll) and he comes from a musical family. He is the son of afro-funk superstar, Itadi Bonney, Tabi achieved recognition in the Washington, DC Metro area with his radio singles "The Pocket" and "Doin It" featuring Raheem DeVaughn. Sooooo check this cut out ya'll and "Let's Talk about It"!!

~Kristi




No comments:

Post a Comment