Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Video!! Nivea & Rasheeda "Say Something" Remix



Okayyyyyy soooooo.....Im certain you all remember when I posted this song right?! Well I really liked the ladies take on the song..I was digging it...and if you have not noticed by now I only really post the isshhh that I dig. Now It's not that I'm being bias or anything it's just that some of the stuff I find I don't feel is worthy..lol..The only reason that I am posting this video is because I posted the song prior to. Now Im not hating on my girls cuz I love them soooo much. What I am hating on however is the producer/director of this video. I mean I know that $$ is an issue now especially in the game, but can you say use your creativity!!! I mean....dang!!! Well anyhow...check the video out and let's talk about it!!

~Kristi






No comments:

Post a Comment