Thursday, March 26, 2009

Apologies...Apologies!!!


okay soooo...I knew it would be just a matter of time before Ciroc would send out some type of apology...I was on Sandra rose.com a favorite blog of mine and look at what I came across....I mean they should do some type of damage control especially being that the majority of the consumers of Ciroc Vodka are African American....Typical!!

~Kristi

“CIROC Vodka has nothing whatsoever to do with this inappropriate and offensive casting call, which was done without the brand’s knowledge or consent. We are currently investigating how this occurred. CIROC Vodka has created a brand that defines sophisticated celebration for all consumers, and in no way condones this practice.”

2 comments:

  1. I hate Piddys punk ass! He probably put them up to that shit! Black is very beautiful, how dare they put restrictions on models! So out of line....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man fuck diddy! What type of shit is that man....I love beautiful black females.

    ReplyDelete