Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Extreme Before and After "Lil Kim"


Okay soooo I know I told ya'll that I love reality T.V., but since now a days the networks are saturated with tons of them I have not been able to catch up with them all. One of those being Dancing with the Stars. I have really been missing out on this one and wanting to see it because my girl Lil Kim is on it. Soooo I was on worldstarhiphop.com today and came across some footage of her on DWTS. I must say I am soooo happy for Kim she is doing her thing and looks great!! I know we all know her from being raunchy and everything but as she has gotten older I feel like she has made a huge transformation in looks as well as class. Although I liked kim's old face more than the new face she wears it well!! ;) Check out this Extreme Before and After, and check out Kim killing em on DWTS as well as receiving her first ten of the season!! Get it Kim!! Leave Comments!!!
~Kristi

Before


After

8 comments:

  1. DAMN KIM!! SHE ALL FUCKED UP NOW! THAT WAS THE HOTTEST BITCH IN THE GAME WHEN BIG WAS HERE....I GUESS SHE LOST IT AFTER BIG MAN....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim is fucked up now....such a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They killed that dance!!! I dont know what that middle judge was thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lil kim! She shows how a person can break in one way, and be respected another. Go KIM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mad respect to Lil Kim. Brooklyn stand up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The queen bitch! bed stuy stand the fuck up for the queen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Killed it! Go head Ms. Jones..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teddy (Brooklyns own)April 3, 2009 at 1:10 AM

    love kim! she reps hard! And the bitch dont snitch! Respect

    ReplyDelete