Thursday, March 26, 2009

Original Making the Band Member New Video!!!

Okay....soooooo.....I know that everyone is hooked on Diddy's Making the Band like I am so don't even front, and we all know how the story seems to end...1.Diddy finds band and makes them, 2. Diddy puts em on the block to make more dough for em...3. Diddy pimps them to platinum status, 4. Diddy drops them from label and leaves them with no cash, no career, and most importantly the bad boy status has been ripped from your soul!! Well that 's how the story has gone waaaaayyyy before he started MTB...

Babs Bunny an original that was on the first Making of the Band to me always had more talent then the rest of them and I hoped that she would do something after Diddy dropped them from his label. Babs was allegdly still signed to Bad Boy along with Chopper or Ness one of them, but Chopper kinda went a little loco afterwards attempting to stay in the spotlight but not really and as far as Ness never seen him again, nor Sarah, nor, the dude with all the acne...oh dang Dylan that was his name...Any how I was on World Star Hip hop and came across this video that Babs has out!!! and I must say I am happy to see that she is doing her thing, and has not succumb to the Making the Band curse or shall I say the Bad Boy curse...Big up Brooklyn!!!! Check this video out!!
~Kristi

1 comment:

  1. Babs is a cold ass bitch! So underrated!!

    ReplyDelete