Monday, March 30, 2009

Dang!!! Where ya'll been???


Okay soooo I was on worldstarhiphop.com today and came across this video from Camp Lo!! I don't know if ya'll remember them but they was hot back in the 90's...for some of you readers you were probabley still in diapers but I'm an 80's baby so this was in my prime time for hip-hop! The video features Styles-P one of the original members of the Lox. I don't know about this song like that so leave your comments and let me know what you think...Also I have posted they song from the 90's to refresh your memories!

~Kristi

On Smash


Luchini -1994

3 comments:

  1. CAMP LO!!! What the ATL know about that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember LO they were ill!!!!!!!!! REAL HIP HOP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to love this song!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete