Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Video!! O.J. da Juice Man Feat. Gucci Mane" Make the trap say Ay"

Just like Gucci Mane had us all saying "YEEEAAAAHHHHH GUCCI", Juice man got us all saying "Ay..okay", When I first heard this song I was in atlanta of course and it was in rotation heavy on hot 107.9, I swear this song was permantly stuck in my head and I couldn't stop singing it when I when I got back to chicago! Any how another down south implant...don't hate cuz the south is making that cake fa sho!! Check out the video and leave comments!

~Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Hated it! the south cant fuck with new york! yall niggas is bama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its always some ignorant ass person from new york talking about the south. face it we running this music right now. learn to appreciate what we do and what we stand for. we dont hate yall so stop hating us. i like the oj and gucci

    ReplyDelete