Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hate in the World Today!!!

You know...I can't stand hater's!!! But just like that dude B.O.B. says there's hater's every where you go....and he ain't neva lied!!! One thing I have learned is as long as your doing something right there is always gonna be people telling you that you are doing things wrong. If anyone knows me they know I love Keri Lynn Hilson songwriter turned artist.. For those that don't know Keri started writing with a group called "The Clutch" and they penned many hits for artists such as Omarion and Mary J Blige. Keri went on to work with Timberland and wrote for Justin Timberlake. She then went on to do her solo thing and just released and album called "In a Perfect World" that was just released on March 24th go cop that....It's hot!! Soooooo....I was surfing another one of my favorite sites Necolebitchie.com and came across my girl Keri talking about her hater's....you know I can't stand them talkn bout my girl!! So check out what she talking bout..Post your comments...Let's talk about it!!!
~Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment